A POLARIZER SYSTEM DEVELOPED TO GIVE YOU THE TOTAL CONTROL OF EXTERIOR LIGHTING THROUGH WINDOWS.
The POLARIS system is developed by HDR in Denmark. It is designed to give you 100% control of exterior brightness through windows.
When combined, you are able to control incoming light without affecting the interior light and exposure in the studio.
Rotation of the Filter Servo is continuously variable from the Filter Servo itself, from our PCU Remote Control panels or even from a Telemetrics RCCP-1 control panel.
The system is designed to handle 12 filter servos,making it ideal for multi camera productions.
The Polaris System.
Our system is based on a +90deg/-90deg polarizer-servo to be mounted on the lens and a remote control unit for operation by the vision-engineer.
PFS 03 Filter Servo.
- Fits lenses with a front diameter up to 100mm
- Powered by camera 12V or external power supply
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 207x157x78mm
- Weight 998g
PCU 03 Remote Control unit
- Controls up to 12 PFS 03 filter servos
- 5 Memories (snapshots)
- 1U (19”) and very shallow design makes it easy to fit in an ergonomic vision engineer area.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 482x44x40mm
- Weight 857g
Danish Broadcast Corporation
FOX Sports - USA
CBC – Cologne Broadcasting Center